Sales and marketing strategies tailored to running an art gallery business
With over 25 years of blended art gallery and corporate sales and marketing experience, I give Gallery Fuel members the business Fuel to:
Sell more art to increase revenue
Propel your artists careers to the next level
Gain more loyal collectors
You will feel more confident in your business decisions and have a more financially success gallery for you and your artists.
How can Gallery Fuel help your art gallery?
Get expert advice to grow your gallery delivered to your inbox.
Gallery Fuel offers:
- A weekly newsletter that cuts through all the noise from sales and marketing generalists.
- Stay on top of the best business strategies for a gallery business with exclusive member-only content and resources.
- Member discounts on additional or ongoing advisory support.
- Access to other gallery professionals in the member-only Answers Forum.
- Affordable monthly subscriptions or save money with an annual subscription.
Need personalized help with an area of your gallery business?
- Accelerate your core sales and marketing strategy
- Reimagine your gallery’s goals
- Design your art buyer’s sales journey
- Improve the impact of your gallery’s marketing efforts
- Create a more profitable and sustainable gallery business.
Choose from ongoing coaching for larger projects or single intensive sessions for more immediate business solutions.
See what Gallery Fuel is all about by exploring my free articles
Click the category below to preview content for the part of your business that needs Fuel.
Members must login to read full articles and download library tools.
Over the last 25 years, I have worked in fine art galleries and the corporate world. As a result, I have a unique understanding of what it takes to be successful with your sales and marketing efforts in today’s art world. My experience extends from market analysis, competitive intelligence, strategic planning, sales support, design, digital marketing, and advertising.
Through Gallery Fuel, I want to share my knowledge with you and show you how both tried and true and emerging sales and marketing strategies can help you grow your business for a profitable future.