How can Gallery Fuel help with running an art gallery business?
Get expert advice to grow your gallery delivered to your inbox.
Gallery Fuel offers:
- A weekly email newsletter that cuts through all the noise from sales and marketing generalists.
- Member-only content and resources.
- The best business strategies for running a successful art gallery business.
- Member discounts on one-on-one advisory support.
- Access to other gallery professionals in the Gallery Fuel member forum.
- Self paced, in-depth online courses to help you implement smart strategies.
Need personalized help with an area of your gallery business?
- Accelerate your core sales and marketing strategy
- Reimagine your gallery’s goals
- Design your art buyer’s sales journey
- Improve the impact of your gallery’s marketing efforts
- Create a more profitable and sustainable gallery business.
Choose from ongoing coaching for larger projects or single intensive sessions for more immediate business solutions.
Explore free articles for managing your art gallery business
Gallery Fuel’s goal is to help cultivate the best business skills for art gallerists to support their clients and artists. Focus is on both traditional and digital marketing, sales strategies and gallery management.
Over the last 25 years, I have worked in fine art galleries and the corporate world. As a result, I have a unique understanding of what it takes to be successful with your sales and marketing efforts in today’s art world. My experience extends from market analysis, competitive intelligence, strategic planning, sales support, design, digital marketing, and advertising.
Through Gallery Fuel, I want to share my knowledge with you and show you how both tried and true and emerging sales and marketing strategies can help with managing your art gallery business for a profitable future.
Subscribers receive regular information and advice via a newsletter, usually weekly. Premium subscribers have access to more in-depth articles on things like SEO, using Instagram or email marketing for example. Premium subscribers also get full access to archives, and a resource library, with tools to download such as guides and workbooks specific to different tasks of running a gallery business.
I also provide strategy sessions when a subscriber is struggling with a specific hurdle in their business. We work together to create an action plan that gets them to their goal. Sometimes these are quick sessions that only need a few hours. Other times we schedule multiple sessions over several months. I like to tailor to what is required for the situation. No one size fits all.