Art Gallery Business Advisory Services
I provide art galleries with personalized sales, marketing, and operational strategies tailored for their specific needs and long-term success.
My focus is working one-on-one with small and mid-sized art galleries.
Your art gallery’s potential is my priority when we work together. Through collaborative sessions, we delve deep into your business, unraveling challenges and shaping a comprehensive action plan. I focus on understanding your unique needs, so the plan we create together will act as your roadmap to realizing your vision for the gallery and its impact on you, your artists’ careers, and the community of gallery patrons.
Art Gallery Business Advisory Programs
I can help you evaluate your sales, marketing, and operational strategies and develop a working, realistic plan that enables you to accomplish your business goals.
And then help you stay accountable actually to achieve your goals.
To maximize your business potential, select one program for us to focus on that would make the most significant and immediate contribution to your business’s success.
Select one. Here is what you will receive from each program.
Marketing Plan and Infrastructure
- Analyze your current marketing assets
- Assess and strengthen your marketing infrastructure
- Provide feedback on how to optimize your current marketing workflow
- Daily, weekly, monthly marketing processes
- Implement a marketing content calendar
- Create a simple, yet comprehensive written marketing plan
- Prioritize projects and future investments
Sales Process Development
- Review current sales tools and assets to identify strengths, weaknesses, and gaps.
- Create sales goals for revenue and other elements of gallery sales
- Evaluate sales skills and training needs.
- Establish best practices for maintaining your contact management system and maximizing sales potential from your list.
- Systematize the sales workflow from finding new buyers to following up on leads to developing a post-sale process.
- Develop a written gallery sales plan.
Gallery Business Foundations
- Focus on gallery management and leadership skills
- Document your 3-year vision for the gallery that will drive your strategy
- Analyze your gallery’s positioning in your particular art market and explore how to differentiate your gallery from competitors
- Refine your gallery’s value proposition
- Review your organizational structure, leadership, resources
- Create needed operational systems to improve efficiencies
- Establish and document annual goals and outline a plan
Invest in your gallery business. Fuel your future success.
Each program will require at least six sessions to complete.
Additional sessions may be required to complete the program, depending on your starting point and level of commitment to the program. I will have a better sense of the complexity of your needs after our initial call.
$2,550.00 per program.
$2,000.00 Member price per program
Session are tailored to your needs and goals. After our initial call, I will send you a link to purchase a program and schedule our first work session.
What to Expect
- I will send you a questionnaire to provide me with detailed background information about your circumstances
- I may request you send me examples of sales and marketing assets you’re currently using. This will enable our meetings to be more action-oriented and productive.
- The first official session will establish our game plan – 2 hours
- Hourly 1:1 Sessions every two weeks via Zoom. These are where we get specific and prioritize tasks, and set deadlines
- Ongoing email support between sessions as you work through tasks. We will both have homework. This is why meetings are scheduled two weeks apart.
- I will provide tools and resources along the way to make your job easier and help you save time
- At the end of the program, you will receive a written plan to guide your decisions and implement your gallery’s strategies.
Single One-to-One Advisory Session
Perhaps you have a specific issue that requires a concentrated session to get clarity on how to move forward. You don’t need ongoing support, you just need to brainstorm about what to do now. In that case, you can schedule a two-hour strategy session to work through a particular question.
Ready to Get Started? Let’s talk.
Let’s chat for 30 minutes for an initial consultation to see if we are a good fit.
To schedule this call, find a time on my calendar that works best for you. I will send you a Zoom link for use to meet.
I’m so tempted, but I’m not sure yet
That’s OK. It’s a commitment, and change can be scary.
Let’s stay in touch. I’ll send you some useful tips, tricks, and resources to help support your gallery business. This way, you can get to know me a little better before taking it to the next level.