Your art gallery content marketing is essential for increasing awareness about your artists. You likely have several marketing channels to get your messages out into the world – email newsletter, multiple social media, website updates, blog, etc.
I put this planner together as a simple tool to help you plan your marketing messages and content month-by-month each year.
Benefits of a content calendar to your gallery’s marketing plan
- Planning, creating, and scheduling your gallery’s content in advance will help you stay consistent and help you identify any significant gaps in your messaging.
- This tool helps free up time to focus on more business-critical things, like client relationships or sales follow-ups.
- With important content messaging planned and scheduled, you’ll have more flexibility to create spur-of-the-moment news and “gallery life” stories.
- Advance planning also helps ensure diverse content creation to amplify your message and attract new art buyers.
- A planned calendar makes collaborating with staff, partnerships, and artists much easier.
The planner is a fillable PDF, so you can print it to handwrite your content plan or type directly into the document.