This guide is for those involved in marketing a fine art gallery and promoting their artists to lay the groundwork for reaching more art collectors with strong messaging and ultimately generate more gallery sales.
It focuses on the five most impactful elements of digital marketing for an art gallery business.
- Use your gallery’s value proposition online as a more compelling marketing hook.
- Make your email newsletters a more powerful and engaging sales and marketing tool.
- Ensure your gallery’s website is ranked high in search engine indexes and is a valuable resource for visitors.
- Increase the effectiveness of your social media
- Measure the metrics that enable you to adjust strategically in the future.
- Organize and effectively integrate your marketing message across all your online channels by creating a powerful, but simple content calendar.