If your art gallery business is planning to operate with a hybrid business model of selling art to collectors online along with a brick-and-mortar operation or sell online exclusively, be sure you address all components for success.
In this guide we will cover:
- Sales goals – Define online sales goals for the gallery and each sales platform over a particular time – annual, quarterly, monthly.
- Website – The website should eliminate any fear or misunderstanding by providing easy-to-find and consuming information to enhance the gallery’s buying process.
- Social media – Create a discovery experience and buyer’s journey appropriate for each social media platform.
- Online marketplace – Expand gallery and artist awareness to broader markets and increase gallery artists’ exposure to a more diverse range of buyers.
- Post sales – Outline a post-sale process from shipping and installation to collecting feedback to nurture the relationship for future sales.
This art gallery online strategy checklist will help you navigate all the components for profitability.