Art Gallery Business Advisory Services
In today’s art market with technology and rapidly changing buyer expectations challenging the way you do business, you need someone who will help you develop fresh ideas and keep you focused on the big picture. Gallery Fuel offers Art Gallery Business Advisory Services to support you when things get fuzzy, or you get stuck moving a critical sale or marketing project forward.
How working with me can help your gallery business?
I can help you evaluate your art gallery sales and marketing strategies and develop a working, realistic plan that enables you to accomplish your business goals. You will finally feel confident that your vision for the business can become a reality.
We will work collaboratively together to create tailored marketing strategies and sales solutions for your gallery’s individual needs.
My goal is to help you:
- Create an optimized art gallery strategy plan to take your business from where it is today to where it needs to be.
- Help you prioritize what actions to take and when.
- Act as a sounding board for your ideas or roadblocks so you are confident in your decisions.
- Keep you and your team on track and accountable throughout the plan if needed.
Your gallery’s plan will be broken into the clear steps that can realistically be implemented based on your resources and capabilities. The last thing I want is a business growth plan that sits in a file never to see the light of day.
In the end, you will have clarity on how to find new art buyers, retain top artists and be an artistic force in your market and beyond.
What kind of art galleries do I advise?
My focus is working with small, passion-driven art galleries from around the world. I like to really get to know my clients and what makes them stand out in a crowded art market. Many of the art galleries I work with have a small staff, a limited budget, and are spread thin for time and resources.
My expertise is advising on sales and marketing strategies that are best suited for the fine-art gallery sector to create a profitable and sustainable gallery business.
Want to know more? Let’s talk.
Let’s chat for 30 minutes for an initial consultation to see if Art Gallery Business Advisory Services is a good fit. If I feel I do not have the kind of expertise you need, I will tell you so.
To schedule an introductory call, click the button below to find a time on my calendar that works best for you. I will send you a Zoom link where we can meet online via video conference.
Let’s get you selling more art and increasing your network of qualified buyers for your artists.
What to Expect
- 1:1 Sessions with Katherine Hebert. We will talk every 2 weeks if you choose ongoing sessions via Zoom.
- Review your current gallery business reality
- Identify challenges and obstacles
- Define goals and objectives which may be evolving in the current market
- Create a 90 day plan
- Ongoing support with feedback as you put the plan into action and get results
Single One-to-One Advisory Session
Perhaps you have a specific issue that requires a concentrated session to get clarity on how to move forward. You don’t need ongoing support, you just need to brainstorm about what to do now. In that case, you can schedule a two-hour strategy session to work through a particular question.